Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paige turns 6!



The girls like Dad to make them different colored pancakes for breakfast. Today Paige requested rainbow, and rainbow she got.


We had a yummy breakfast as a family and then had to get ready and go to church. Paige's birthday happened to be on the same day as the Super Bowl so we invited some friends over from the ward and made it a party.

Before our friends got there we surprised Paige with her big present. This doll house that's taller than her that she's been eyeing for awhile. This is her reaction:







All 3 girls have already gotten a lot of use out of that dollhouse. Hopefully it holds up for a few years.

She got lots of phone calls from family and had a fun time being the center of attention.



She blew out the candles on the cake...all 7 of them (one to grow on)...




and then opened some presents. Paige's friend Austin happens to have a sister that is Paige's age and really cool parents, so we've been hanging out with them a lot. He gave her a ring and a squishy thing. She was super excited. I'm happy to see her play with boys since we have enough girl drama around here to put anybody in the nut house.



Once all that was over we let the kids run crazy while the adults watched the game and chatted. It was a super fun day. Happy Birthday Paige!!!!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Paige you are so cute. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I wish I could have been there with you. I hope you received my present (sorry it was late) thanks to the mail man returning it to me !!!! Happy Birthday blondie :) Love Grandma Babbitt