Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Logan's Birthday Questions


(Logan's 9th birthday party at the nail salon)


Logan's birthday was in October and here it is December 28th and I'm just getting around to asking her the birthday questions. I'm feeling behind on my blog and my scrapbooks and life in general and with our upcoming move back to Colorado in 4 short weeks I know it'll just get worse. No time to curl up in fetal position so here it goes.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
“ice power I guess”

What was the last chore that you did?
“folded up all the blankets”

What is your favorite color?
“turquoise. Aqua Marine”

What is your favorite song?
“I Love to See the Temple”

What is your favorite food?
“Pancakes”

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
“folded up all the blankets so you didn’t have to do all of it”

What is your favorite game?
“Kinect Adventures”

What makes you mad?
“Same as last year. When Paige is annoying”

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
“Disneyland”

Who is the smartest person in your family?
“Dad”

Why?
“’cause Dad’s the oldest”

How are you like your Dad?
“We’re both loving, playful and we both have our ups and downs”

How are you like your Mom?
“Because we’re both loving, cheerful, fun, same eye color, well, we all have the same eye color but ours are the darkest.”

What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?
“strength”

What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
“I love you”

What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
“go see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D”

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
“Does it have to be something I’d buy ‘cause I would donate it to the hospital”

How do you know that I love you?
“’cause you always say it”

What is your favorite cereal?
“Marshmallow Mateys”

What is your favorite TV show?
“Tom & Jerry”

What is your favorite vegetable?
“Broccoli”

What is a personal item that you would never give away?
“The Jewelry Box you just got me”

What is your favorite book?
“Tales of a 4th Grade Nothing”

What food would you eat every day if you could?
“Pizza cooked in a certain way”

If you could choose a different name what would it be?
“Claire”

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
“Pick up Baxter for the first time”

What is your favorite candy bar?
“Crunch”

If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
“Red Robin. Actually, Ruby’s Diner”

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
“folded all the blankets. Hehe. It’s the only thing I can think of.”

What is the best age to be?
“7”

What is your favorite holiday?
“Christmas”

What is the best present you ever have received?
“This robe”

What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 9?
“Gratitude”

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Cute post kat! You are about on my same posting schedule, glad i'm not the only one struggling to keep up with life! :) wouldn't change a thing though love having a life filled with fun and excitement that I document when I can get around to it! Happy new year to you, friend! Your kids are lucky to have you as their momma!