Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paige Turns 7



7 is such a great age. Paige is helpful and sweet and still as spunky as can be. I love this kid. For her birthday we celebrated with the Babbitts over pizza and soda and then we surprised her on her actual birthday and took her to get her ears pierced.


She was super excited. Here are her answers to her birthday questions a few days ago.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
“To have a shield”

What was the last chore that you did?
“Cleaned the table after dinner”

What is your favorite color?
“Light Blue”

What is your favorite song?
“I have two favorite songs. Actually 3. Fireflies (Owl City), Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus) and Here comes the Sun (The Beatles)”

What is your favorite food?
“Pizza”

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
“babysit Aubrey”

What is your favorite game?
“Puzzles”

What makes you mad?
“When Aubrey always has to play with me”

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
“Seattle”

Who is the smartest person in your family?
“Hehe Daddy. And Mom. ”

Why?
“Because they’ve been to high school”

How are you like your Dad?
“that I have the same color hair”

How are you like your Mom?
“I like to paint my nails like you.”

What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?
“The thing to pick up the cake in the wedding (talking about how she wants the silver cake server from our wedding that I want to throw away)”

What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
“My Mom always says, “Do you know I love you?”

What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
“Go on a date”

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
“I would buy a Jeep”

How do you know that I love you?
“’cause you say “Do you know I love you?” every day”

What is your favorite cereal?
“Mini Wheats”

What is your favorite TV show?
“Sponge Bob”

What is your favorite vegetable?
“Apples”

What is a personal item that you would never give away?
“My tithing piggy bank, the Barbie Ellie gave to me, my birthday presents, the ipad, Logan’s DS and my backpack and my bed”

What is your favorite book?
“Ramona and Beezus”

What food would you eat every day if you could?
“Pizza"

If you could choose a different name what would it be?
“Violet”

What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
“Playing with Rileigh in the basement and the fire alarm went on”

What is your favorite candy bar?
“Chocolate”

If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
“McDonalds!”

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
“Not going to my Mom and Dad’s room every night.”

What is the best age to be?
“7”



What is your favorite holiday?
“My birthday. Easter. Christmas and Christmas Eve. Mommy what is the time when we eat turkey and stuff? Thanksgiving”

What is the best present you ever have received?
“My Pogo Stick”

What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 9?
“If people are being mean to you think of Jesus’s love and you’ll forget about the mean people”

1 comment:

Stephyyu said...

You have beautiful kids, you're one lucky momma. C: