Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Logan is 10. 10! Double digits. sigh.


Logan is such a sweetheart.  She has been since day 1 and it really is fun to watch her grow up.  The older she gets the more we realize she is a mini Todd.  She's a thinker, she doesn't do well with change, she likes things to be in order, she loves to read, she's smart and good and kind and I'm so glad she's part of our family.  She's a great oldest child and has enjoyed babysitting for short stints and is a big helper.  We love our Logan.  Love her far more than I ever imagined possible.  It's great being her Mom. 

Here are her answers to the birthday questions:


If you could have one super power what would it be?
“to fly”
What was the last chore that you did?
“stain the deck”
What is your favorite color?
“turquoise”

What is your favorite song?
“The Story of Us (Taylor Swift)”
What is your favorite food?
“Brownies”

 What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
“Stain the deck”

What is your favorite game?
“Sorry"

What makes you mad?
“Aubrey screaming”


Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
“Disneyland”

Who is the smartest person in your family?
“Dad”
Why?
“’cause Dad’s the oldest”

How are you like your Dad?
“I get mad when plans change”
How are you like your Mom?
“I get excited when special occasions come up – like my birthday”

What is one thing your Dad has that you would like to develop?
“strength”
"What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
“I love you”

What is one thing that you and Dad did together that you will always remember?
“went bowling”
If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
“I would donate it to hospitals”

How do you know that I love you?
“cause you say it all the time”
What is your favorite cereal?
“Captain Crunch – I’ve had it once.  I liked it.”

What is your favorite TV show?
“Pair of Kings”


What is your favorite vegetable?
“Peas”

What is a personal item that you would never give away?
“My heart necklace that Kennedi gave me”

What is your favorite book?
“The Sea of Monsters”

 What food would you eat every day if you could?
“Peas”

If you could choose a different name what would it be?
“Victoria”
What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
“Tower of Terror”

What is your favorite candy bar?
“Crunch Bar”
If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
“Red Robin”

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
“I conquered my fear of going on Tower of Terror”


What is the best age to be?
“12”

What is your favorite holiday?

“Christmas”

What is the best present you ever have received?
“my ipod shuffle”
What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 10?

“Do not take drugs”












No comments: