Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

It's not my favorite holiday.  The kids like it though and it IS fun to watch the cousins run from house to house and to sit with Shanna and talk while she answers the door to little trick-or-treaters.  So I need to stop complaining I guess.

Here are the kids before heading out.  Logan is on the far right as a dead bride (she was, surprisingly, Tinkerbell for the ward trunk-or-treat and at school.  I don't know why she changed her mind for Halloween night).  Paige is on the far left in the green witches hat.  The hat was off within 5 minutes of them leaving and she wore those orange and black striped socks to church the day after the trunk-or-treat.  I was giving a talk in Sacrament and teaching the Sunbeams by myself while Todd was home sick - so I didn't really care what she was wearing.  I DID veto wearing her witches costume which she said was "just like a black dress".  No.  And miss Bre is in the front looking sweet in her poodle skirt.  I could eat that kid up. Todd and Taft took the kids out.  It was just cool enough for a coat but not too cold.  That's always nice.  Around these parts you can wear flip flops on one Halloween and your full snow gear the next.  You just never know.  Halloween decorations started coming down the next day :)

No comments: