Monday, May 5, 2008

Going Down


I guess I forgot to report that I lost 1 more pound. That's 9 total and 21 to go. I started Kira's (that's a picture of her - so you see why I do what she says) diet yesterday and even though I only get 1300 calories I wasn't hungry until bedtime. I'm used to having a little snack after dinner so crawling into bed at 10 pm having not eaten since 6 was a little hard. I ate more vegetables yesterday than probably 2 weeks combined though eventually I feel like I'm just choking them down. Like the dry broccoli with my dinner and the sweet red peppers that I just don't like without some ranch. But I need to just learn that I'm not going to enjoy eating. It's just something I have to do to give me energy. I'm anxious to see the results at Friday's weigh-in.
Hey Julie, you want to work out with us? I'm trying to recruit my friends but they've all bailed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Me??? When are you working out? I would love to.

Can we get rid of the dumb word verification now that you are secret?? Your mom and grandma hate it too I am sure! LOL