I had no idea I would love the Garden of the Gods like I do, or that the kids would either. It takes a solid hour from our house to get there but it was worth it. We packed up a picnic and headed down after church on Sunday evening.1) it was a beautiful day. Warm, beautiful, perfect

2) The place is breathtaking 
3) We had some quality time with the other Babbitts 

4) The kids had a ton of places to climb and explore and they loved it. 

3 comments:
These pictures is what I was talking about. You look fabulous!
It looks like a fun trip, as well.
How fun! It looks so beautiful.
I haven't been to Garden of the Gods since I was in highschool! I'm regretting all the stuff I didn't do now, like go there or the Butterfly Pavillion, other Denver stuff. Great pics, I always love your pics.
Post a Comment