Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Morning Cartoons

It's been really hard for me the last 6 1/2 months to wake up multiple times throughout the night with Aubrey and then still wake up in the morning and take care of the other kiddos. But I realize that I've been really lucky that Logan and Paige are such great kids. They wake up usually around 6:30 or 7 and will go downstairs together and watch cartoons and patiently wait for Todd or I to wake up and get them some breakfast. If it gets past 8 they usually come wake us up but most mornings they leave us alone. They're sweet kids and they've been such troopers while I spend most my energy each day dealing with Aubrey. I just love them.
I took this picture a few mornings ago. Logan and Paige were watching cartoons and were so happy to see me come downstairs with Aubrey. They love "Bre-dawg" so much. They always want to hold her and feed her and play with her. Again, they're such great kids and so helpful. We may survive afterall.

1 comment:

Katie L. said...

Aubrey's smile in this picture looks like she is going to pop her little cheeks! So cute!