Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eye Sore


For some reason I'm so bugged to look out my back window and see this horribly ugly trampoline. My backyard neighbors have ZERO yard and I was surprised they were able to squeeze in a swingset. Their swingset is big but it's not ugly (ours is ugly but we have pretty grass and flowers to make up for it). This tramp is just plain ugly...BUT my kids love to jump on it. My kids, Sarah & Matthew (twins) and Quinn & Caitlin (twins too) hang out in our back and front yards almost daily. They hear someone outside and they all run outside to find them. Luckily they're all nice kids and they have fun together so I guess I'll put up with the eye sore. And today that trampoline kept them busy for 3 straight hours. They put on their swimsuits and Matthew sprayed them with the hose. Good times.

No comments: