Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mover and a Shaker

It's so fun to watch Aubrey crawl around. It keeps her occupied and happy. She loves to crawl to the couch and pull herself up but mostly she loves to crawl to that random bit of paper and put it in her mouth or any of the various cords and chew on them. She'll find anything and everything but the toys I've strategically placed around her. I guess I need to start mopping every day and make the kids play Polly Pockets at the table. Sigh. At least she's a happy kid. I like happy kids.

5 comments:

Katie L. said...

Crawling? Wow, she's good. Nate is such a chunk all he can manage is army crawl. He is great at picking up stuff though, it's his favorite activity.

Shanna said...

Paige sounds just like you Kat! heehee!

Katie L. said...

I showed this video to my kids and they were enthralled. They wanted to watch it over and over!
Then Camille looked at the picture just above and named off your neighbors, Quinn, Caitlin, and Sara. I thought it was cute that she remembered them all.

Crystal said...

WOW, she is getting SO big, I don't even recognize her!:( So cute, and so looks like Todd!

Jenn Knight said...

Oh my goodness!! She is such a doll, Kat! Look at that dimple! I'm so glad she seems to be over the "difficult" phase. Are you finally getting some sleep?