
At 5:45pm our friend Tracey called and offered us 4 tickets to the Rockies game which started at 7pm. But wait! The girls are in their swimsuits since we promised them we'd go swimming and I don't have a babysitter and I'm not mentally prepared for this- but it's the Rockies and we never go to baseball games so how can we say no? We shoved dinner down our throats as we tried to get everyone ready as quickly as possible and headed off to the ball game promising the girls it would be worth it and we'd buy them cotton candy and drinks.
We just missed the first inning and of course I was stressing. I hate being late and I had seen the game the night before where LA scored what, 8 runs or something crazy in the first inning? I feared we had missed the most exciting part of the game. Todd kept me calm and we bought some cotton candy as soon as we entered the stadium. We were pleasently surprised to have the Ashcrofts and Sollee's sitting behind us and we just had a great time...a really great time.

Logan and Paige were more interested in the food and drinks and the men selling more food and drinks in the aisles than they were in the game, but by the end they were having a great time too - clapping and cheering and just being cute. Good times.

Oh ya, and the girls LOVE to do the wave.
1 comment:
Hi friend. Logan sure looks pretty in that one close up. Lots like you! How was your cruise?
Post a Comment