
If this is truly my journal I'll have to write more but really it was just plain and simple fab-u-lous. It was so much fun to have Dan and Shelley with us and who doesn't love sitting on the beach, reading books and hanging out with your lovey 24/7sans kiddos? It was perfect and needed and I can't wait to go on the next one. Any takers?

This is during THE DRILL. Something about a ton of people in ginormous, orange life vests just makes me smile.

We hiked a long way to find this beach (we could've paid $25 a person to hang out on Atlantis's beach but instead we hiked and got in for free). We were SO happy to see water 'cause man were we HOT.

The water was perfect and the sand white, and soft and fine. It was a great day.

Us in front of Atlantis Resort. Super cool but there's not a drinking fountain anywhere...we were told we had to buy water. It was tempting with how hot it was but on principle alone we just couldn't.

Todd and I after a fun dinner. Royal Caribbeans food is FAR better than Carnivals.

This is our spot on Cococay - Royal Caribbeans private island. We pulled our lawn chair right up into the water and spend the day swimming and reading. Probably my favorite day.

If you look really hard you can see Dan and Shelley WAY out there in the water (just little black dots really). It was waist deep for as far as we could go so we had fun exploring the ocean.

This is just the 4 of us after a long day of doing nothing. We love these guys to death. Shelley and I were roommates and Todd and Dan were roommates so I'd say we know each other pretty dang well.

Shelley and I reading the Twilight books. I know it's hard to believe I'm just starting Eclipse but I haven't had time to read in a LONG time.

One of my favorite parts of the cruise was sitting on the top deck late at night with these dear friends talking and watching for shooting stars in our spot - the top top front front.

Sunset on the top top front front.

All of us together. I think this was after Dan and Shelley sat through a HORRIBLE show presented by the Royal Caribbean singers and dancers. It gives new meaning to Simon Cowell's comments on sounding like a cruise ship singer. It wasn't the singing so much as the dancing and choreography and costumes.

This was at our last dinner. It was a fun one.
8 comments:
Oh Kat! That looks awesome! You guys look great in the orange vests!
The beaches look amazing! I want to go back cause it's been too long! Love the pics
Oh I am soooo jealous! A cruise without the kids! Mine won't let me do that anymore! They think they can go too! Looks like you had a great time!
Kathryn, you are beautiful! That picture of you guys after dinner is so cute. I need a vacation.
This looks so fun- I'm SO glad you guys got to go together. You just both look so happy and so relaxed(meaning you girls, but probably the guys were, too :)). At first, I thought you meant that you and shelley were roomies on the ship- I was like, what the? Then I realized what you were talking about.
Also, NICE CHOICE on the suit- you look fabulous and the suit just...well, suits you. :)
So excited to hear more about this in Oct. Are you coming?
You look great and so tan, man I miss you! I'm in for the next one, Justin and I just decided it's a must for our 10 year.
Where did you leave from?
How fun!! You are so dang tan, I am jealous! I have always wanted to go to Atlantis...ever since I saw an Olsen Twins movie when I was little--they go there. haha You make me want to go on vacation!! I'm also offended my mom wants to take a trip without us....big kids are fun on trips!!! :)
Nice Modbe bathing suit suh-weet hawt! Don't you just LOVE the wraps? I have like 3 Modbe suits. I just love the stuff.
You guys look beautiful and happy and radiant! Glad you could go do something so fun!
Post a Comment