I love this stage. 9 months.She is just learning so much and is so busy and so dang cute. How can you not LOVE those dimples? And I love that I can put her in the high chair for extended amounts of time so I can load the dishwasher without her help or sweep the floor for the bazillionth time or talk on the phone without her crawling up my leg or to simply protect her from her loving sisters who constantly want to pick her up.Her newest trick is waving bye-bye or night-night or hi. She prefers that arm since I only carry her on one hip and that's always the free arm. And even though she's not saying any "words" yet here she is talking to her sisters who are sitting just a few feet away painting their nails before school. Funny kids.
She's loud and squirmy as I'll get out. In Sacrament meeting she is wiggly (and tired of course) and we're all a little worn out after. Luckily she can roam free in Sunday School else I don't think we'd survive.
1 comment:
Why is it always a surprise when everyone else's kids grow at the same rate as your own? She is big! I do love her dimples.
Post a Comment