Monday, August 11, 2008

Logan's First Day of First Grade


Logan missed her first day of school since we were still on vacation so today was her first day. It was surprisingly hard for me and yes, I cried. I was surprised how much my heart hurt leaving her there for the whole day. Sure, she'll learn lots of things and her teacher is pretty and nice but it's the kids I worry about. Like the one who told her she was rude and couldn't sit next to her. sigh. I miss her.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm with you. There is something about first grade that is freaking me out. Eliza starts in a few weeks and I can tell already I will cry.

Katie L. said...

Love the photoshopping! You make me smile.

Kat said...

lol that was a quick job - I'm paranoid!

amberd. said...

What the crap Kat!!! I've been wondering who in the heck in Littleton Co had been looking at my blog! Today I finally see a link on my feedjit that says WHO it was! "M Life with Little Ones!" I'm so glad I found you guys! I thought I had lost you. I had recently been chatting on fb with some old college friends of mine and Todd's and was asking about him. What the heck is up? You're kids are soooo dang cute! How did you find my blog? I will have to read more of your blog and catch up! Say hi to Todd! I'll talk to you soon! Send me your email!

Love your guts!!

-A.