
We've survived 10 months and I think I can FINALLY say she's a good baby. I always fall in love with my babies around 9 months but it's taken Miss Bree 10 months to finally sleep through the night, take consistent naps and basically just be on a schedule. Now that she's really mobile she just cruises around the house finding things to play with and will sit in her high chair and eat and for the most part sleeps all night - 12 hours! Sometimes she'll still wake up and cry but I don't get her anymore. I let her scream it out whether it's for 2 minutes or 40. That doesn't happen very often anymore.
She's cute as can be. She's happy and smiley and loves to play peek-a-boo. If we're sitting on the couch watching TV she'll crawl around the corner and peek her head around and wait for us to say peek-a-boo and then she'll crawl away behind the couch so we can't see her anymore. A minute later she'll crawl back and peek that cute little head around again. We love it. She says Mamamama. It's her first and only word and it's usually said when she's crying and wanting me.
She doesn't sit still so I was lucky to get this picture of her. Usually I have to hold her against the couch with my foot but the headband distracted her enough this time to get a picture. In some ways it's hard to believe she's almost one and in other ways I can't believe she's not one yet.
1 comment:
yay Kat, those sleepless nights are over! I am convinced that if these babies slept more, we'd have more babies!
Post a Comment