Logan's two front teeth have been loose forever and she says she keeps wiggling them but they just haven't made much progress. It doesn't help that her big tooth that's coming in is coming in in a weird place and therefore, not pushing the baby tooth out. Will she have braces eventually, yes, but won't they all?
So we had to leave school early and go to the dentist to have them pulled. Logan was SUPER excited to have her name announced over the loud speaker that she needed to be dismissed. That made the trip to the dentist less scary, until we had a few minutes to wait in the waiting room. Then she got scared and I felt bad for her and assured her (lied to her?) that the dentist would make it so it didn't hurt. She was brave as always and is excited to have two less teeth.
2 comments:
Very sweet. I kind of like it when there are no teeth in their mouths! Something sparkly and lovely about it I suppose. ;-)
I miss the baby teeth too. I love Ashley's and Camille's, and I miss Emma's when I look at pictures. I don't mind the toothless look, but those giant permanent teeth are a little less charming to me.
Post a Comment