
It's been another good, hard week. As long as I get my workout in today I was able to do 6 days again this week. I'm starting to feel some constant pain in my lower back and I've been having headaches all week - I think they're related. I'm being careful (I think) and will treat myself to a massage when this is all done. It's coming up quickly - just two more weeks from today. AAAhhh! I can't wait.
At BuffChixs on Tuesday it was so cold (6 am at the park) that we had ice chunks on the bottom of our shoes. Whenever we left the grass and walked across the concrete to the benches (oh the dreaded benches) we'd have to scrape the ice off to not slip. It was COLD and it slowed down our workout a lot. It made Thursday morning feel like a warm day though at 53 degrees. It's getting really hard to wake up at 5:30. It's cold and dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment