Well they all definately have the same eye shape as Todd! Hmmm, I don't know about the rest of the look though????
I think Paige and Aubrey have his face shape too. Logan has your narrower face and pointy chin (at least, she seems to as her cute baby chub is all but disappearing!)
Yep 2 mini Todds!
I can't ever tell! I think they all look like Todd, and I think Aubrey really looks like Paige, even though you didn't ask
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Well they all definately have the same eye shape as Todd! Hmmm, I don't know about the rest of the look though????
I think Paige and Aubrey have his face shape too. Logan has your narrower face and pointy chin (at least, she seems to as her cute baby chub is all but disappearing!)
Yep 2 mini Todds!
I can't ever tell! I think they all look like Todd, and I think Aubrey really looks like Paige, even though you didn't ask
Post a Comment