
I'm feeling like I can do this and do it well rather than just showing up and hoping to cross the finish line. There are only 150 people (cadets?) registered. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm hoping that means the pool won't seem as crowded.
Things I'm worried about:
my bike breaking down (ya, I don't know how to fix a flat)
not finishing
forgetting my tennis shoes or sports bra or something critical like that
It's this Saturday and I'm nervous and excited. Thanks Shanna for taking Aubrey for us. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
You're going to be awesome!
Oh, I'm so nervous for you! I can't wait to hear the report. Good luck!
Your going to do awesome, stop stressing the small stuff, enjoy it (easy for me to say right?) Seriously good luck!! It's awesome that you are even attempting it!
Hey, just attempting this is impressive! You will do great!! Good Luck!!! Stop stressing and enjoy the fact that you CAN do this!!
Post a Comment