Apparently I only took ONE picture of Thanksgiving. I hope Grandma and Shanna share later on. It was a busy busy week and it went by WAY too fast. We had a great time hanging out with Grandma. Unfortunately early on in the week Aubrey got sick - really sick - like I can't breathe sick. It was a painful couple of days but luckily the meds the doctor gave her helped open up her lungs which helped her sleep. By the end of the week she let Grandma hold her but she's so clingy (spoiled?) that poor Grandma didn't get much love. I don't get much love. I'm just here to carry her around. I'm lucky to get a hug every few days from her so I hope Grandma doesn't feel too bad. I'm still holding out hope that she'll MELLOW OUT one of these days.We had a great Thanksgiving though. Finally on Thanksgiving night we were able to hang out with all the adults (including Shanna's parents) and play games. It was fun to finally just sit around and be together rather than running from place to place. I'm thankful for my family and my family's family's.
I promised my Mom I'd post this video of Aubrey learning to walk. Paige asked me tonight at dinner if I had video of her walking. shoooooooot. Sorry middle child. Again. I promise to be better about documenting YOUR life too. Again. So here's Aubrey. The Spoiled Last Child. Take it from me. Last is Good.
1 comment:
first of all, I love those first little steps, second of all...did you just document that Aubrey will be the last???? Wow, you really made your mind up!
Post a Comment