
Merry Christmas to me! On Thanksgiving Day I had a great coupon (Thanks to Keri who talked me into this nonsense) and bought myself a bike. My own, real life road bike to use in the 3 triathlons I plan on doing next summer. I'm so happy and his name is #1. Yes, it's a boy. I bought it on Thanksgiving but didn't want to deal with getting it adjusted etc since my poor kids and husband and Mother-in-Law had already spent hours ho-humming around the store waiting for me to make up my mind about the darned thing. So I called Keri on Friday night and she came with me to pick it up at the store- in 5 inches of snow. Let's just say I haven't ridden it even once yet. I could have but by the time the snow melted off the streets Todd left on a business trip. He comes home tonight and I think we're supposed to get more snow tonight and for the next few days. sigh. He's cute though right?
2 comments:
Holy Cow!! I am so proud of you!! You are my new inspiration! All your pics are SO cute! I thought I had you on my blog list, but I didn't - so I didn't know you were updating! I do now! So cute, love you!!! We miss you!
so wonderful! I can't wait until tri season so we can get out there!
Post a Comment