I asked Logan on a scale of 1-10 what did she think her first day of school was and she responded with an enthusiastic 13! She made friends with Jesse (a boy) and said her teacher is really nice. She said the day went by surprisingly fast.
Paige made friends with Lindsey and was asking if she could have a play date as soon as I picked her up from school. She had fun searching for the mustang and Teddy Bear around school and was super excited that she got to see Logan in the gym during their search.
Me? I had a great day. It's nice that it's just Bree and I in the morning and she's ready for a nap as soon as I pick up Paige. Then it's just Paige and I for 3 hours until we pick up Logan. Not a bad gig huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment