Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girls are loud (er?)

My Mom said that she was talking to my brother Paul about whether he wanted his first baby to be a boy or a girl. He said something to the affect of how he'd like a little girl because there was a little boy that lived upstairs that was really really LOUD. My Mom laughed and told him that she had just gotten off the phone with me and told Paul how loud my house was. It's probably a different kind of loud than boys but it's loud nonetheless :) Here's proof.

3 comments:

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Girls are loud... I am from a family of 5 girls, and my dad was always telling us to quiet down. We were silly giggly girls. but boy did we have fun together!
My two boys... are totally loud! I try and not quiet them like my dad did when I was little, but sometimes I find I just have to say... boy, shhhhh... just for a minute. I know there will come a day when I will miss the crazy, noisy life of a mother with young children.

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Kat did you really move to Seattle? Matt's sister moved there last year... I am sure we will be visiting her sometime soon(er than later). I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

Oh Jeanne that would be great! I was just looking the other day and Sandpoint is only 5 or 6 hours or something. Not bad at all!