Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Professional Picturess

I hate that I don't have a lot of professional pictures of my family and I hate how much they cost so I never do them. Someday (in the next 5 years!?) I'll buckle down and get them done but can you imagine my surprise when my friend Gina sent me an e-mail this morning telling me to look at her blog and here were these beautiful pictures of little Aubrey!? I love Gina. She willingly babysat Aubrey for me while I was getting ready to move and she snuck in a little photo shoot. I LOVE the pictures. Go here to see them:

http://robinsonphoto.blogspot.com/2010/01/dearest-mommy.html

Thanks again Gina. I think you're wonderful :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kat those are such great pictures of Aubrey she looks so cute in them. Your friend did a great job

Miriam said...

Those are so cute, I love the one of just her hands and tummy. What an extra nice thing for her to do while she was there.

Laura P Thomas said...

Those are adorable and so is she! How lucky are you to have such a great photographer as a friend.

P.S. This is Laura Pivirotto from LCHS. I saw you post a comment on Rachel's blog and thought I'd visit yours to see how you were. Funnily enough I just moved to Tulsa from Seattle where I lived for 10 years. Let me know if you need any Seattle advice.

Jeanne Stricklin said...

Oh my heavens I LOVE THEM! Each picture is soooooo cute!