It was another fun Halloween with the other Babbitts. Last year we were walking the streets in flip flops but this year the boys braved the cold while Shanna and I stayed home with my parents, Dianna and Aubrey. I felt a little bad to leave Aubrey behind but she had a FANTASTIC time passing out candy with Aunt Shanna. Every time the doorbell would ring she'd get really excited and run to the door. It was fun to watch.
I have to give a little shout out first to Todd for being Awesome Make-up Man of the night. He did a far better job than I would have...
...and also to my Paige. When we went to put her witch dress on we realized we had left it at home. I braced myself for a melt down and was mentally preparing myself for a quick drive home to get it but she didn't mind one bit! We pulled her witch socks up really high put her jacket on since she'd have to wear it anyway and Dad put lots of green makeup on her and she was happy as could be. I was really impressed with her ability to go with the flow and still have a fun time.
Here are all the kids on their way out the door. Happy Halloween!
p.s. where was everyone!??! We barely had ANY trick-or-treaters!
2 comments:
Great pictures Kat. Logan looks so pretty Glad to see you are up and alive. Don't forget to post pictures of your new house and stuff.
Sounds like you are settling in... Good luck in your new city and Happy Holidays:)
Post a Comment