A year ago I began my goal of remembering everyone's birthdays on my blog with your Mom (Happy Birthday Kim!). I really do think I was PERFECT in remembering everyone's birthdays. If I missed anyone they were too shy to tell me so. This will NOT be a new years resolution this year-the pressure is too much!
So Happy 2nd Birthday Talmadge boy. You're such a funny, mellow, cute kid. I loved to watch you this Thanksgiving as you'd get knocked over by someone or fall down the stairs or have a toy ripped out of your hands and you'd just walk on. No biggie. No drama. You weigh about 200 pounds and are a brick to pick up. The way you don't help when someone picks you up reminds me so much of Logan. Dead weight. We love you and are so happy you're part of our family. Hope you have a great 2nd birthday!!
2 comments:
Such a cute picture and commentary Kat, Matt and I were laughing through it!!!
Happy Birthday Talmadge my special grandson. You are great and I love you very much. I love your smile and your hugs. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kimberly... you are a sport to share your b-day with your son. I love you daughter dear... your special as special can be :)
Post a Comment