I can't believe it's come and gone. My Logan was baptized on Oct. 31 - on Halloween and just a few weeks before we moved out of state. We were worried her big day would be overshadowed by all the craziness going on but it really was a wonderful day.
We were really happy to have Grandma Babbitt here all the way from Boise...
as well as Grandma Kaye & Papa coming from Las Vegas.
Taft & Shanna and their family were there to support Logan as well and Kennedi was really sweet to Logan and gave her a little pep talk before her baptism since she could tell Logan was nervous. Those 2 have a special little bond and I'm happy they've been able to grow up together. One of my Mom's favorite memories of the day is when Ellie came running over to Logan and exclaimed, "your shoes match your outfit!" talking about her new white shoes and her jumpsuit. Such girls. I'm sad I never got a picture with their whole family but we know they were there :)
Logan is such a sweet kid. She always has been. I've never been more proud of her, of who she is and who she can be, than I was today. She was nervous but excited. She was happy to finally get to wear her new dress and shoes that have been in her closet for weeks and I think she's worn them every Sunday since that day.
It was a great day. Thank you all for the love and support you gave Logan. It really was a special day. We love you Logan. Thanks for being a great, responsible, smart, beautiful and kind little girl. You're a great example to your sisters and friends and we just think you're wonderful.
1 comment:
Our dear LOGAN how we love you. I love the way to come and hug me when I come to visit, I love the way to tell me you love me, I love the way you smile and laugh and most of all I love the way you love your parents. You are truly a wonderful and special young lady who I am so thankful to call you my granddaughter. Thank you for loving Heavenly Father and our Savior so much. You are a great example to all of us. I love you Logan. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day... your baptism and birthday. Hope to see you soon !!!! Love Grandma Babbitt
Post a Comment