Friday, December 4, 2009

To Whom it may concern:

Dear faithful readers of my blog (all 3 of you - one of which is my Mom):

I just wanted to let you know that when I get a wireless connection set up I WILL be updating - with pictures and all. Until then, know that Seattle is great. Better than we expected. And that afternoon Kindergarten is the pits but our house is great and will eventually be decorated with Christmas fun if I can find the boxes of Christmas fun.

Sincerely,
Kathryn

p.s. I've been introducing myself as Kathryn around here. It only feels OK.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad you are Kathryn to them.....only your real friends can call you KAT! Get back home to your real friends soon! Miss you....It is weird not to see your family at chruch!

Annee said...

I read your blog :)

I'm so glad to hear every thing is turning out better than expected. That's optimistic!

Can't wait to see picture.

keri said...

HA! You tried that when you moved to Highlands Ranch! Didn't work!! KAT!! Love you and miss you.