Paige - Age 6

Logan - Age 8

Aubrey - Age 2

Me - Age 33
And then here are some pictures I took of the kids playing at the park and in the cul-de-sac.
Isn't this structure tall!?
Ethan taught us to ride the wave and let us borrow his scooter and helmet.
On the way home we got stopped at the drawbridge. A first for us :)
Thank you for a fun weekend Bradfords. I LOVE living this close to you!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the picture of you Kat, you are sooo skinny! I love the color of your hair too! Miss you guys!
I love the pictures of the girls and you kat! They are awesome! You should do something with them for father's day. Daddy's always love things with their girls on them.
Looks like you had a fun trip.
Post a Comment