She's not perfect but really, she's been doing good with this whole sleeping-in-a big-girl-bed thing. I thought nap time would be hard but it actually seems easier than getting her to bed at night. If she's good and tired she does fine but if she's not quite ready for bed it can be quite the process.
EVERY morning she wakes up (usually at 6:30) and comes straight to our bedroom to my side of the bed and snuggles in between Todd and I for maybe 10 minutes and then asks for a cartoon. We turn on either Handy Manny or Imagination Movers (depending on the time) and enjoy our last 30 minutes or so of snuggling before facing the day. I LOVE this. LOVE it.
I thought I could snap a quick picture of her before she woke up from her nap this afternoon but as soon as she heard the camera focus on her she opened her eyes.
Then I made her shut them to pretend she was sleeping but she's closing too hard :)
Good job Aubrey. Keep up the good work. Up next? Potty training.
3 comments:
So cute. You and Kimberly need to talk. Talmadge and Aubrey are doing the same thing. Hang in there... love her eyes in that one picture...so pretty.
I can't believe how big she is! But she's so cute and so's her room. I hope you are liking seattle!
HOOOOOOWWWWW BIG! There is so much anticipation and unknown with big girl beds. It looks like she loves her new bed!
Good luck with potty training.
Post a Comment