Wednesday, October 12, 2011

July

My kids are at a great swimming age.  Logan & Paige are strong swimmers and Aubrey is young enough to not fight me on the floaties so she just cruises around the pool by herself happy as a clam.  I told them I'd take them to the pool every day as long as they're happy while there.  I've kept good on my promise and they've kept good on theirs.  Win win.

We spent the 4th of July in Utah with my family and the Grahams and Macks and had a great time.
The boys were definitely outnumbered.  5 boys and 11 girls.

The kids had a fun time playing in the blow up pool. 

Saying goodbye to the Grahams on our way back to Colorado.  Man we miss these guys like crazy.

These 2 cute girls got along great.  I love this picture of them climbing trees.

I love this picture too.  Todd's a good daddy to these little girls of ours.

We did sparklers in Dan & Shelley's cul-de-sac and this picture is just so cute of Aubrey.  She's raising her hand (standing on her tip toes) for a sparkler.

We hung out at my Mom's for awhile but she wasn't feeling well, so we ended up hanging out in the weight room across the hall.  The kids were excited about that.

My Mom and Grandma and kids and I...in the weight room.

We got to spend some time at Nancy's house with her family and Brent's family. 

We also headed to Brent's house where he grilled some dogs for us.  Seriously yummy. 

We met up with Tyler for lunch one day too.  We love that Tyler boy.  He had to squeeze us in between classes and the devotional.  Good boy.

The girls by the cougar. Go BYU.

Could you die?  Love me a 3 year old.

Maya came home with us to spend some time with her cousins and she was a hit with my girls.  She painted their nails and did their make-up so they were in love.

Our car ride home with Miss Maya.

Oh ya, and she played in the rain with them.  They pretty much love her.

The following weekend I flew back to Utah (with Maya) and got to hang out in an amazing house in Park City with these women - my besties.  It's hard to explain how great this friendship is.  I love these girls. Put all 10 of us in a house together and it's just great.  No fighting, no drama, lots of talking and helping.  There's just a lot of love in this group and it's pretty amazing.  We were missing Mimmers and Wieda big time. 

Karen, Shelley, Kristy, Jenn, Hilary, Michelle and Jennie.

No comments: