Saturday, November 5, 2011

Aubrey's Birthday Questions



If you could have one super power what would it be?
“I want to fly…so I can fly away, fly away from bad guys”


What was the last chore that you did?
“I made my bed”


What is your favorite color?
“red (when she says red she
means pink)”


What is your favorite song?
“Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”


What is your favorite food?
“Honey Bunches of Oats”

What is the nicest thing you have done for someone in your family lately?
“I played with Barbies with Logan”


What is your favorite game?
“Puppies”

What makes you mad?
“Fighting”

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
“Seattle”

Who is the smartest person in your family?
“Mommy”
Why?
“Because you give me Icees”


How are you like your Dad?
“He play with me”


How are you like your Mom?
“Because you give me Icees”


"What is one thing that Mom or Dad always says to you?
“Don’t be naughty”

If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy.
“I will get a free cookie"
How do you know that I love you?
“Because I love you”
What is your favorite cereal?
“What I’m just eating (Honey Bunches of Oats)”

What is your favorite TV show?
“hum…Wubzy”

What is your favorite book?
“Princesses!  I mean, Cinderella!”

What food would you eat every day if you could?
“Pancakes”


If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life where would it be?
“Grandma’s House”

What is the last thing that you did that you are proud of?
“Play puppies with Kennedi”

What is the best age to be?
“5”


Why is it the best age?
“Because I want to be bigger!  Like a giant!”


What is your favorite holiday?
“Christmas”


What is the best present you ever have received?
“A doggie”

What is your greatest word of wisdom at age 4?

“Thank you for the Snow (pronounced no)”





No comments: